Main | Encyclopedia | Chat Room

Jurassic Park Legacy Forums  

Go Back   Jurassic Park Legacy Forums > Visitors Center > Help Desk & Suggestion Box

Help Desk & Suggestion Box Do you have account issues, suggestions, questions, complaints, or submissions for the site?

Closed Thread
Unread 02-05-2012, 11:04 PM
JPLegacy Moderator

Pokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to behold
Style: JPLegacy
Smile JPLegacy Youtube updates

As some of us know, JPLegacy has a youtube channel. But no one has done anything with it in years. I was hoping that we could create a team to make new videos for it. They could be new commercials for the site, a video news where we talk about jp updates, ect. I myself would like to help with this project. It would help bring in some more members as well as help out fellow Jp lovers. Anyone else want to help mebout with this?

Quote:
One does not simply walk into a Mirage Spot
Unread 02-05-2012, 11:56 PM
JPLegacy Moderator

evolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to all

Becuase we already have Cretaceous Chaos and Jurassic Innards, I'm not sure what anyone would even put on a video. All I can see is maybe a small funny JP themed video, and then giving a link to the site at the end. It could potentially help out the site that way.

Having problems? PM me!
Join my facebook group if you want to talk about movies.
Unread 02-06-2012, 12:08 AM
JPLegacy Moderator

Pokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to beholdPokesaurus is a splendid one to behold
Style: JPLegacy

I dont care what would be in the video, and your idea is nice. Maybe get some amimators to make shortfilms and miniseries.

Quote:
One does not simply walk into a Mirage Spot
Unread 02-06-2012, 11:39 AM
JPLegacy Retired/Honorary Staff

VioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond reputeVioletHex has a reputation beyond repute
Style: Playful Herbivores
Send a message via MSN to VioletHex

I'm going to quote Ty for this.

Quote:
Here's a bit of advice to everybody: Instead of suggesting projects to us, why don't you guys contribute to the site on your free time? Something like helping in the encyclopedia? You can find ways to help improve things by offering to help or coming up with ideas and engaging with someone about them. Talk to a moderator, talk to an admin, and then they'll make the decision and bring it to me to look at. You would be surprised what some initiative around here can and does accomplish around here. Do something to help the site instead of suggesting something that is really not practical or that you can't do yourself. Get involved by doing something productive is my point.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage
Closed Thread