Main | Encyclopedia | Chat Room | Live the Legend Forum

Go Back   Jurassic Park Legacy Forums > Expanded Park > Jurassic Park & Dinosaur Gaming Discussion > Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis > JPL Film Canon

JPL Film Canon Discuss the JPL Film Canon skins and mods here.

Closed Thread
Unread 11-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Dinosaur Egg

BaryonyxBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Film Canon Mod V3.0

Maybe you can make a FCM V3.0 with new skins, new dinosaurs, sounds, music, rename the Land Cruiser to Ford Explorer, Vehicle skins, even Visitor, and staff skins that make them look like the characters from throughout the film series.
Here you can find skins for the dinosaurs, and also other dinosaurs like, Baryonyx, Maiasaura, and Apatosaurus: http://www.jplegacy.org/jpencycloped...&search=Search What do you think?
Unread 11-02-2011, 10:48 PM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

Tyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond repute
Style: JPLegacy
Send a message via ICQ to Tyrannosaur Send a message via AIM to Tyrannosaur Send a message via MSN to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrannosaur

Do you have oodles of time to devote because I don't? lol.
Unread 11-03-2011, 09:29 PM
JPLegacy Retired/Honorary Staff

DinoDude65 is a jewel in the roughDinoDude65 is a jewel in the rough

Lol, you said oodles.
Unread 11-05-2011, 02:09 PM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

Tyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Tyrannosaur Send a message via AIM to Tyrannosaur Send a message via MSN to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrannosaur

Well it's true. Doing these projects take a lot of personal time that unfortunately I just don't have. I know Alpha Raptor was working on some things for a proposed FCM 3.0, but I have not had time to beta test it given all the hub bub with the new JP Game, the Encyclopedia system, and various other ongoing projects we're doing at this time beyond the scenes. Maybe when things have died down a little bit, but right now I just don't have the time to dedicate nor the drive to work on the FCM 3.0. Further a lot of the old team has been split up and onto their own endeavors nowadays too.
Unread 11-06-2011, 06:24 AM
Gallimimus

Urban Raptor has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Urban Raptor

How many versions can you possibly make? its not like the modding community has many new techniques to put to use in a third installment, like how much different could it possibly be it it's based on the same thing?
Hey guys, I used to be quite regular here but then kind of dropped off (got mixed up with some stuff IRL) anyway I'm going to try and post more.Oh and I haven't played LtL but good job on whoever set up that trippy looking side forum for it
Unread 11-06-2011, 09:45 AM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

As it stands we can't make/import models for JPOG. We can make skins, sure and rename dinosaurs and this multi-skinning thing I haven't even seen the tutorial on yet, but at the end of the day there isn't much else that could be done modding wise on JPOG.
Unread 11-06-2011, 07:05 PM
JPLegacy Retired/Honorary Staff

Carcharodontosaurus has a spectacular aura about
Style: V.Sornaensis
Send a message via Skype™ to Carcharodontosaurus

A lot of the original designers and those that worked on the past projects have either moved on or left, it takes a lot of time and effort from a group of very dedicated individuals.

If you can willingly amass such a group to take on this not so simple of task, then please let us know. All I know is at the moment, we are all very busy with other schedules and as much as we'd love to move onto this project it isn't exactly a priority as such.

Webmaster of Jurassica - Dinosaurking.org
Unread 11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Corythosaurus

DeinoCoop is an unknown quantity at this point

I like this idea you know. This is what appears to be a critical upgrade to the original film canon mod 2.0 and with new dinosaurs in there, good idea.
Unread 11-11-2012, 04:21 PM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

It's not going to happen. Sorry. I don't have the time nor they drive for it. FCM 2.0 was the last.
Closed Thread